Prostate cancer - resourcesResources - prostate cancer
The following organizations are good resources for information on prostate cancer:
Prostate cancer is cancer that starts in the prostate gland. The prostate is a small, walnut-shaped structure that makes up part of a man's reproduc...
- American Cancer Society -- www.cancer.org/cancer/prostate-cancer.html
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention -- www.cdc.gov/cancer/prostate
- National Cancer Institute -- www.cancer.gov/types/prostate?redirect=true
- Prostate Cancer Foundation -- www.pcf.org
- US National Library of Medicine, Genetics Home Reference -- ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/prostate-cancer
Review Date: 10/21/2018
Reviewed By: Jennifer K. Mannheim, ARNP, Medical Staff, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Health, Seattle Children's Hospital, Seattle, WA. Also reviewed by David Zieve, MD, MHA, Medical Director, Brenda Conaway, Editorial Director, and the A.D.A.M. Editorial team.